A very good question.

Since I work entirely with feeling people's energy, I cannot help society or
global issues, ie I'm not a revolutionary. I get impatient with any kinds of
political or any other ideology. I cannot think about anyone else who is not
in my personal or virtual presence as this list..:-) I cannot indulge in
gossip and even when some people start talking about someone who is not in
my presence or some global issues such as offshore drilling I drift off. I
only consider the person I'm dealing with.

So I unfortunately can only work with individuals. But my prayers and
blessings to the people of Bangladesh (just hoping that my prayers and
blessings somehow translate to something useful there)

Love - Ravi.