Joe:
> One would hope you'd become so bored looking
> at yourself in the mirror that you'd move on
> to something else.

Reading FFL would be a lot more interesting
if you would actually post something once in
a while, something that said something, Joe
instead of riding my coattails and parroting
my favorite phrases.

> Must not be much to do in your part of Texas.

I've posted thousands of messages on the
internet since 1998, but I've seen only a
few of yours, mostly one-liners that begin
with RE:, sent for Judy and Barry.

Apparently you don't have much information
to share. Go figure.

"jus b reg 2 x y med, ne alt sans
3 guns, seps abs, n' eyes-wide shut;
nodoze, no bear down, u enjoy."