Willy, I'd say about 99% of yours begin with the word "So," followed by some
inane piece of SillyWilly-crazed "logic" that to everyone here comes off as a
desperate troll for attention.

I don't have a lot of time on my hands to spend wandering around every post on
FFL. However, when moved, I do post, generally about music.

I can go away from FFL for months at a time. When I drop back in, two things,
like death and taxes, are givens: Judy will be obsessing about Barry, and
you'll be writing something along the lines of:

"So, you believe that pedophilia is OK for everyone. You're not making any
sense today. You need to get some smarts since you sound real angry from the
waxing that bla-bla gave you yesterday.

Go Figure"

You call these your "favorite phrases". Dude, I'm sorry to inform you....these
are your ONLY phrases.

I completely understand why Curtis bailed. He was bored to death.