Indeed. The whole Obama birther thing is a great litmus test for intelligence.

At this stage of the game, those who still buy into this fantasy might as well
be carrying "I'm An Idiot" placards around. Much of this birther bullshit is
just coded racism. Same with those who blather on about "wanting their country
back".