--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, brian64705 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Judy, Yes got it thank-you.

Well, no, you didn't read it if you're still pushing
the grandmother story, because the page debunked it
quite thoroughly.

> I am not persuaded by those who chose to attack the messenger
> which is a common response to anyone raising questions.

Forget the ad hominem. These people are telling stories
that have been documented to be untrue.

> It's interesting to me that noone has so far claimed to have
> been present at Obamas birth in Hawaii.

You probably couldn't find someone claiming to have been
present at 99.99 percent of all births other than the
mother (and more recently the father as well).

> Yet his grandmother said she was present at his birth in
> Kenya. The conversation with Obama's grandmother in which
> she confirmed she was at the birth in Kenya is here:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFc4wCpvSo

Debunked.

> And the Kenyan Ambassador said the Kenyan Govt is planning a
> memorial at the Kenyan birthplace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14

It's pretty clear to me he didn't quite get what he was
being asked.

> Of course none of that is proof of anything.

It sure isn't.

> The matter can only be settled if Obama releases his long
> form birth certificate.

It's already BEEN settled, Brian, long since. You're
beating a very, very silly dead horse.

 Until then the question is not likely to go away.