--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@...> wrote:

> Oh, relax Judy. It was just a couple of gaffs on Michelle's
> part, kind of like when Barry mentioned *his Islamic religion*
> to Georgie Stephanopolous on *This Week*. I saw Michelle's
> comment on TV and by the way, you can google *my Kenyan husband*
> and should find both  of her's on You Tube.

Nope, no hits.

> I just find it a bit humorous that after so much denial on
> their part, and yours, that they stick their feet in their
> mouths.

But Mike, they didn't stick their feet in their mouths.
Nobody *sane* thinks that's what they meant (if they
even said what you claim).

> Same thing happened with Cheney. On some news program ,
> probably Meet the Depressed,

<chortle> Good one.

> after repeatedly saying there is no evidence that Saddam had
> anything to do with 9/11, he said exactly the opposite and
> of course, the rest is history. It was one of those moments
> when you're trying so hard not to say something and without
> being aware of it, you say exactly the opposite of what you
> intended. What do they call that, a senior moment?

In Cheney's case it wasn't even a senior moment. He's so
used to lying it doesn't even occur to him that he's
contradicting himself. He's just like Barry that way.