On Jul 1, 2010, at 6:11 PM, Joe wrote:

> Dude. The truth prevailed on that one long ago. You choose not to believe it
> because you don't want to believe it. You want your country back, right? (I
> thought so.)
>
> Obama Birthers are right there with folks who think the landing on the moon
> was shot in Hollywood and that 9/11 was a US Government plot.
>
> Enjoy you status as a complete looney tune.

With every post Brian is proving himself to be not only a
few french fries short of a Happy Meal, but also a charter
member of the Angy-White-Guys-Whose-World-Is-Rapidly-
Changing-And-Who-Know-They-Can't-Stop-It-But-Who-Are
Dang-Well-Gonna-Try-Anyway Club.  Not by doing anything
substantial, of course~~simply by starting rumors and casting
"doubt" (or at least their version of it) where and when they can.
It would be funny if it weren't sad.

Sal