> What I love about Judy is her ability, when someone
> suggests that she is lost in the past and overly
> attached to her or others' imagined triumphs in that
> past over her enemies, to attempt to *disprove* this
> awful lie by foraging around in the past and reposting
> her and others' imagined triumphs over her enemies.

Just from an "other," actually, in this case Andrew
Skolnick, not exactly one of my allies.

Was his triumph "imagined," Barry? Or did his posts
so get your goat that when I reposted them the first
time, you accused me of "defamation"?

> Similarly, when someone suggests that her INTENT
> in posting most of the things she posts is diss the
> people she hates and attempt to get others to hate
> them, too, she *disproves* this awful slur by doing
> exactly what the person suggested she does, and
> *demonstrating* that INTENT.

My intent was to annoy you, Barry, in the spirit of,
you know, good, clean fun; and to give others a
chuckle at your expense.

I obviously succeeded with the first, at least.

And one more time: I don't "hate" you. I find you a
contemptible phony. You don't have the stature to be
a target of hatred.