From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of authfriend
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 11:49 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Robes of Silk, Feet of Clay/Judith Bourque

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> It was a small 4-seater plane. The pilot was relatively
> inexperienced. They were flying low over some land in
> North Carolina which the movement was thinking of buying,
> and maybe they hit a downdraft or went too slowly and
> went into a stall. The plane crashed and burned. Of course,
> if MMY or "Nature" wished to keep MMY's secret, all of
> these circumstances could have been engineered to silence
> some highly respected people who were about to reveal it.
> Had they done so (in the early 70's), the majority of MMY's
> impact on the world might not have happened.

Are you saying *you* think MMY engineered it (either by
hiring a saboteur or by the power of thought)?
I'm saying the thought has crossed my mind. I don't think he would have
hired a saboteur, but he was a powerful dude, and if he had the strong
intention to silence them, it might have been fulfilled without his needing
to know the details of how.

Do you think he murdered Guru Dev too?
I doubt that very much. I know nothing with certainty.