--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > BTW, my own take is that one can glean the most subtle aspects
> > of Vedic teaching from MMY's most superficial exposition if
> > one is subtle enough, and that the most subtle teachings are
> > wasted if you aren't.
>
> I wouldn't want to claim I've gleaned the most subtle
> aspects from his explanations, but it certainly has
> been my experience that there are levels of subtlety
> to what might seem to be superficial explanations and
> slogans that become evident only over time.

Well to more or less qoute Mentor the Arisian (google Lensman) out of context,
a truly competent mind can examine a single artifact from a given universe and
glean all possible information about that universe.

Or, put another way: its all in the gap. In the final analysis, you find It no
matter where you look for it... or not, as the case may be.

Lawson