--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> "We"? Who does this other than you?

* * * There are a number of possible responses to that question. Here are a few
of them:

1) "Almost everyone!" -- MMY

2) Absolutely everyone, consciously or not, often while "dreaming"

3) Anyone who has ever successfully used "magic" or "prayer" or the art of
manifestation

4) There is no one "other than you" -- I am Us :-)