--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> I realize it's difficult to find the proper way to talk
> about Unity using dualistic language (the only kind there
> is), but "we"-language about those who haven't given their
> assent to be included can be quite alienating.

* * * Yes! Alienating is also an aspect of who we are, particularly to those of
Us who by definition feel separate, alienated, from Us.

> (Goes back to the "skillful means" issue.)

* * * And yes! Being quite unskillful is another aapect of who we are. Anything
you would like to ascribe to us, is your truth, your offering, and we
wholeheartedly support it and accept it, with thanks. More of Us to love :-)