--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> Does anyone know why she would do such a thing? I had never
> heard of her, but I just looked at her Facebook page. Self-
> immolation -- wtf?

The Nisargadatta Yahoo Group has a few posts on this.
Here's one that's pretty wild by someone who claims to
be a former follower:

I saw a comment elsewhere by someone who said they
knew her; this person said she was bipolar.

Really pretty ghastly, whatever her motivation. It's
going to be very hard for her devotees to deal with--
especially the ones who tried to save her life by
putting out the flames (and got burned themselves as
a result, according to the Nisargadatta group poster).