--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" <raviyogi@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb no_reply@ wrote:
> >

> > The woman sounds crazier to me than Ravi
> > was when he first showed up here.
> >

> Hey Trickster Turqster I'm as crazy as before, the only thing is that
my mother has given me a dial with an on/off switch with numbers 1-9. So
the only difference between May last year and now is that not only can I
turn on and off my craziness but I can also vary the intensity. So based
upon the people I deal with I adjust the dial accordingly, its a work in
progress. I'm so excited every day to play with it, because every day,
every person is so unique I get a good chance to fine tune my settings -
beautiful isn't it !!!

> Love - Ravi Yogi.

And my divine mother sometimes plays tricks on me, sometimes she has
turned the dial on to say a 8 while I am asleep and I wake up all
blissed out. But she does it other times of the day as well, the very
thought of spending time in my car listening to my music makes the dial
malfunction and shoot up high. So Trickster Turqster I'm as crazy as
before and don't try to spread rumors to the contrary, if you do I have
to spread rumors on how you are not as retarded as you were when I first
met you the list - beware.
Love - Ravi Yogi.