Peter:
> Let's face it. We all wish the ME was this robust
> field effect of consciousness that could transform
> the world. It's not. The research is ridiculous
> from a scientific perspective that is why its not
> taken seriously.

Turq is going to be very disappointed - he believes
in the Free Will. Are you saying that the research
on the Will (ME) is ridiculous and that there's no
proof that Turq can cause 'change at will' with mental
techniques? If Turq had the power of the Will, he
could cause everyone to just alter their state of
consciousness by just thinking it so. Go figure.