One of the Bobby Roth TM questioners last week that I thought was most
interesting was the young woman MUM student from New Mexico asking about more
guidance with chakra energy work and hoping for services at MUM with this for
people who would need help with that, besides meditating.  It obviously was out
of Bobby's realm as he mostly let it slide by without touching it.