--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> >

> > I would try askjeeeves.com.  It is probably a very common occurance, and
> > jeeves can likely offer some sound advice about it.  "Dear Jeeves, my
> > kundalini is on fire and I am writhing around like a snake here at 3:00
> > am.  Can you please give some advice on what to do".
>
> Jeeves, not having been introduced to Yoga, would perhaps advice the poor
> fellow to eat more fish :-)

No, Jeeves would confront Bertie's unstressing with his magic
potion: raw egg, Worcester sauce, and red pepper. As Jeeves puts
it: "It is the Worcester sauce that gives it its colour. The raw
egg makes it nutritious. The red pepper gives it its bite.
Gentlemen have told me they have found it extremely invigorating
after a kundalini rush down at the Drones Club in Mayfair"