I hope she's doing okay now. If you're having intense kundalini the last thing
you want to do are asanas! She needed to go out and have an emergency hamburger
or two!

--- On Thu, 3/31/11, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

From: Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com>
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: Subtle energy awareness and Deep Transcendence
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011, 3:34 PM

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Peter L Sutphen
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 1:34 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
   Unguided practice. My biggest "complaint" about TM and the TM siddhis. As
long as progress is slow and gentle, not a problem for the most part. But when
experiences begin to move into self transcendence and all the cognitive and
emotional uproar this will create, you need a guru.   I was just chatting with
someone who had experienced this. She was writhing on the floor at 3am with her
Kundalini on fire. Sidhi administrators told her to try a vata pacifying diet
and more asanas.

Peter
On Mar 31, 2011, at 2:25 PM, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:  On Mar 31,