--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@...> wrote:

> On Mar 31, 2011, at 8:40 PM, azgrey wrote:
>

> >> hat is really neat, duff (dug from fairfield).  But I hope you have him
> >> the appropiate FF honors.  Starting with a standing O when he walks into
> >> a room, or is introduced.  Hanging on his every word.  Maybe offering
> >> some flowers.  I hope you done the community proud.
> >>

> > I loves ya Lurk. You know I truly do from the
> > bottom of my heart, but, are you even capable
> > of writing a grammatically correct declarative
> > sentence? Christalmightyman!! Grammar police
> > I'm not, but sometimes while reading your posts
> > I think I'm reading something written by someone
> > having a seizure.
>
> Uh, oh...get ready, az. :) The last time
> I made some remark in this vein to lurk
> I got tarred with basically just that label.
>
> Sal

He was quite pleasant and accurate in his response to me,
not so with you. Almost like it's personal. Oh well. My
observation is Lurk doesn't stay mad for long but he does
seem to carry a grudge. I could be wrong. I distinctly remember
making a post, once upon a time, that you quickly pointed out,
in your own inimitable way, was unreadable. You were right.
I fixed it. Now I try to remember to read before pushing the
send button.