My bad Lurk. Obviously Sal got it the first time around,
but I sure didn't. I don't think you offended anybody
and you certainly shouldn't have to apologize no matter
what your intent. I simply misread your tone Lurk. My bad.
I read your posts because I find you sometimes have an
interestingly different POV than I. This makes me slow-down
and, on occasion,  reconsider my own POV. I value that.
Gettin' in tune with the tone of a poster can be a challenge.