--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@...>
wrote:

> On Apr 10, 2011, at 6:28 PM, Vaj wrote:
> > On Apr 10, 2011, at 3:49 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
> >
> >> You and I both have evidence that this is the case from a very
reliable source Judy.  I can't say more than that, but come on!

> >> <or as having "blood on his hands,">
> >>
> >> It means guilty.  It is a dramatic way of saying he was guilty of
something.

> > In my case, it specifically refers to the fact that he was directly
responsible for encouraging people to take an ayurvedic approach to life
threatening diseases, and then these same people died because of that
"enlightened" advice.

> Vaj, do you really believe this makes MMY "guilty" of
> something?  What, specifically?  Giving dumb advice?
> Were these people forcibly kept from seeing doctors?
> Or was it their choice on what advice to take or not take?
> It doesn't take a genius to figure out that some
> crappy-looking concoction made from cow dung
> (amongst other things) probably won't cure any
> life-threatening illnesses.  Or any other kind.
> I took one look at that junk and said, "Forget it."
> The people who took such "advice" were still
> responsible for their own decisions.
>
> > Even in general, he characterized western medicine as poison,
probably affecting many indirectly via general advice. Similarly with TM
and TMSP where numerous folks have committed suicide, suffered psychosis
or even where entire courses appear to have had psychotic breaks. Some
ex-Sidhas have Tourettes like damage and symptoms to this day.

> Well, presumably nothing is keeping them from
> seeking medical help (if they haven't). And from
> what little I know, many of the people on THP
> or MD are well-off enough to have their own
> insurance.  I personally think the TMO should
> have a group policy, but they knew the score
> when they signed up.
>
> Sal

Thank you Sally, you are right that one can't just leave their
discrimination aside. Some people are ever so eager to let someone take
charge of lives and to avoid accountability of their actions. They also
don't seem to understand the role and significance of a spiritual Guru
and the need to separate the inner and outer lives.
I myself am not in favor of Western medicine but I do recognize
instances where I do see its usefulness and will not hesitate to use it.
Also my misgivings about Western medicine doesn't translate into
condemning others if they do. I'm glad you are questioning the cult
mindset of these individuals.