I didn't know they made cameras that big. Though vedic manscaping I am sure
will help makes things clearer.

By the way, Mum is running a special on vedic manscapping program this week,
only $6000, down from $13000. However, the celestial bees wax from the organic
celestial honey combs, used for vedic waxing, is $17,000 extra. And the vedic
FBSM -- well if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it. However it does
effectively enable a special kind of Oneness.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>