--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...> wrote:

> Hey Barry, Belief by others has no bearing on these things. You would have
> been in popular company believing and declaring in the 15th century that the
> world is flat. This is what I meant in the past Barry when I have said you
> strike me more as a follower than a leader.
>
> The spiritual journey is always a singular one, not needing anything except
> one's own integrity and dedication.

Which are beliefs and mind states. Ripoche Krishna said

"Go beyond the changing mind states. Go beyond the concepts of integrity and
dedication. Even then, go beyond integrity and dedication. And for God's sake,
STOP trying, stop feverently desiring the Desireless state. Let go of all such
mindstates."

And

"Singular states are duality disguised in (mind) shifty terms. Being singular
means being isolated, an island off the shore of wholeness. Go beyond duality,
go beyond singularity, simply be the Vastness, right here, right now."

from the Nirguna Sutras

> To try and game

"Total gaming, is total playfulness. Upon realizing the Vastness, only play is
possible. See divinity playing hide and seek in every face and situation. Play.
Grown-ups have forgotten how to play. Vastness is only open to the utterly
playful. In non-play, there is always holding on. In utter playfulness, there
is nothing to hang onto. Freefalling in utter Vastness. Game On!"

nirguna sutras

>it into some sort of popularity contest is misguided and immature, imo.

"Immaturity is utter spirituality. Immaturity is letting totally go of all
restrictions, mandates, proper ways, judgements, blame and regrets. Immaturity
is seeing, being , all possibilities in every moment -- while knowing that
there are no moments. Play On. Game One. DeAdulterize your life."

nirguna sutras