--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > I didn't know they made cameras that big.
>
> Honestly I was going to have to use a macro lens.  I remember when G. Gorden
> Liddy used to describe how he had to have a reduction procedure.  I thought
> that was really clever despite his general doucheines

Of course this opens up a whole new genre of lines,

"Have you ever been with a man with flaming celestial balls of satva"

Most women would have to be at least a little bit curious.

And what, they are going to take you to the FTC for advertising? "Dear FTC,
this guy said he had flaming celestial balls of satva. I was a little bit
curious so I went home with him. And believe me, those smelling, little things
were hardly flaming celestial balls of satva.What should I do?"