--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_reply@...> wrote:

> I didn't know they made cameras that big.

Honestly I was going to have to use a macro lens.  I remember when G. Gorden
Liddy used to describe how he had to have a reduction procedure.  I thought
that was really clever despite his general doucheines

<Though vedic manscaping I am sure will help makes things clearer.>

I almost went in that direction to explain how the orbs became flaming.

> By the way, Mum is running a special on vedic manscapping program this week,
> only $6000, down from $13000. However, the celestial bees wax from the
> organic celestial honey combs, used for vedic waxing, is $17,000 extra. And
> the vedic FBSM -- well if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it.
> However it does effectively enable a special kind of Oneness.

See this is where living near international communities works out really well
for me.  In DC you get the whole package from an actual Brazilian hottie for
one Benjamin and two Jacksons as a tip.  And that includes a happy ending that
enables a even more special kind of Onesss!