thx for posting this...The mental operations mentioned can simply be replaced
by terms such as higher dimensional, more subtle, etc; in which case there's
still no change in the strength of the Harris arguments.
imo - some other line of attack should be found by free will advocates; but I
haven't found it yet. Something may turn up within the next trillion years
possibly.
http://www.fantasygallery.net/williamsg/art_5_crystal-deva.html

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"