> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_reply@> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@>
>
> I was suggesting that I have a similar Bzzzzzzt reaction
> when seeing Harris claim that there is no free will and
> no ability to choose, and yet arguing for several posts
> now with others, seemingly in an attempt to get them to
> choose. Bzzzzzzzzt.

If Harris is 'right,' what difference does it make if someone 'chooses' one way
or the other, or just ignores that a choice is available? If Harris is 'wrong,'
what difference does it make if someone chooses one way or the other, or just
ignores that a choice is available? Does one have a free choice to think that
there is no choice? If there is no free choice, can one be impelled to think
there is? If you undeviatingly always make the same choice, is that free?