Couldn't have said it better myself. Adyashanti was talking about this and
mentioned that people always like the blissy, encouraging  phase of spiritual
growth, but when it dries up and kicks their ass a bit, showing them they
aren't in charge and never have been, the weak ones bail.

What we have here on FFL are those too vain to admit their failures so we get a
never ending chorus of insults and whining along the lines of "you aren't
enlightened, because everyone knows enlightened people act and talk like X, Y
and Z, and you don't and waaaaaah". That's how I have come up with some of
their Spirit Names, like The Dork and Bozotronic Barry. It reflects their inner
essence as frightened/arrogant little boys.