--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

curtisdeltablues@ wrote:

> > That is way too judgmental for me to go with Judy.  You
> > are not a reference point for what the "right thing" is
> > for me.
>
> Yes, you and I have very different ethical standards.

People who are intellectuals have a lot of problem with ethics, morals
unless someone has a clear intellect like Judy. I know well because I
was like this not too long ago. 3rd & 9th house are opposite to each
other - 3rd for the conscious mind, 9th for values, morals. Hence Barry
and the likes who can't distinguish between truth and lies - because in
their opinion it's all "opinion", so it's completely OK to lie, deceive
and manipulate.
It's a delicate balance between the 3rd and 9th and hence I call them
the Three Decepteers - masters of intellectual deception, tart is
teetering on the edge.