<snip>
> It was in a very real
> sense a "hands on demo" of Maharishi's "Knowledge is different
> in different states of consciousness."
>
> As a result of having had this experience, I would reword MMY's
> statement as "Reality is different in different states of con-
> sciousness."

Well, actually, MMY said it both ways, depending on the
context. In his teaching the two were equivalent.

> When you've been "flipped" like this, several times
> a week, for years, you don't really have the same relationship
> to the word "Reality" that some have. In fact, you stop capital-
> izing the word in your mind, because it's been made clear to you
> that there is no such thing as Reality, only constantly-changing
> realities, none "better" or "higher" than the other, only
> different.

Well, actually, there is such a thing as Reality, that
Reality being that there are many different, constantly
changing realities.

One way or another, you're ultimately stuck with a single
Reality. ;-)