> > There is another way of teaching...
> >
> Bhairitu:
> If some folks didn't experience maybe they hit him on
> a bad day or their nervous system was just too coarse
> to experience it...

Well, I suppose that MMY had that certain something,
in order influence Barry to stay in the TMO for ten
or thirteen years. We all know there's no money in it -
I mean who would want to spend ten years being a pauper
working for the TMO?

It's even more amazing that Barry is STILL talking
about MMY after all these years. MMY must have made
one hell of an impression on Barry! Go figure.

What was it, exactly, that made folks like Barry try to
sell the snake-oil for so long? Was it Barry's ego, or
did he really think he could change the world?

In Barry's case, he seems to have really sucked as a
teacher, based on what he has written on two newsgroups,
so he's kind of hard to figure out.

It may be that the real teacher here is Curtis, who
despite what he writes, is really a spiritual teacher,
and a true believer, from probably before he even
started TM practice.