--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> MZ,
>
> I'm not sure I like what I'm seeing here. I know you know
> the old saw, "If you want to get better at tennis, play
> with your betters". I can't keep Turq warmed up forever!
> Don't get me wrong, my money is on you.

Is *that* what you're up to, Bob?  :-)

Hey, against my better judgement I gave it my best shot in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/280701

That's pretty much all I have to say in response to the
actual content of his posts. If he found nothing there to
bounce off of, so be it.

I understand. I'm not a Vedic god. Had I ever aspired to
the god thang, I would probably have gone with the Navaho
trickster god Coyote. I know that's low-vibe compared to
the multi-armed guys and gals duking it out in Brahmaloka,
so it's probably not worth his time.  :-)