From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of seventhray1
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 11:15 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Help a Saint -Lose Your BadgeNO SIGN EVER
inDOMES

Thanks for the recommendations.  I wish I could find something I enjoy
reading for a few minutes before I drop off to sleep.  I am so narrow minded
that I can't bring myself to read fiction and usually stick with something
"spiritua"l in nature.  But most of the modern new agey type books seem dull
and full of platitudes.  Lately I've been reading some of the lesser known
early theosophists.  Even that has been somewhat dull.

I highly recommend Radhanath Swami's book, "The Journey Home". Spiritual and
exciting at the same time.