On Jul 9, 2011, at 8:57 PM, Vaj wrote:

> Non-sequitur - filled with more lies. And really none of your business - esp.
> for a slimeball like yourself, who takes in the occasional weekend dharma
> retreats in KC, while practicing ceremonial magic, claiming also to be a
> practicing Greek Orthodox Christian and who knows what else? Try to stay on
> topic.

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention you're also (according to you) a disciple of Sri
Sri Ravi Shankar. So that should have been "ceremonial magician, Greek Orthodox
Christian (was it Mt. Athos?), TM teacher, Sahaj TM-variant personal
"Maha-mantra" from Sri Sri himself / Sudarshan-kriya practitioner, Vajrayana
ngondro practitioner /weekend Kansas City dharma workshops and reincarnated
Nazi worshipper (I'm not clear if that means neo-Nazi in this life of not
-please clarify)".

I'm sure I've missed something, if so, my apologies.