turquoiseb:
> What are the funniest stories from your
> days in the TMO?

Well, the funniest 'TMO Puja' story' for me
actually happened on the a.m.t Google Group.

Everyone knows that the TM puja ingredients
consist of water, sandalwood powder, camphor,
fruit, flowers, and a white hankie.

Not paraffin candles or punk incense!

But, did you know that 'DHMO' used in the TM
Puja can kill you - it's highly toxic!!!!

LoL!

"I've done hundreds of TM Pujas. The only
'ingredients' used are water, incense, fruit,
flowers, a candle, a white handkerchief and
camphor.

I've never heard of DHMO. Perhaps you could
clarify what the hell you are talking about,
eh?

BTW, I went to the website you provided. The
stuff seems to be toxic. So is nuclear waste.
But how do you connect DMHO with the TM Puja?"