Two of the jokes on standard TM speak I enjoyed the most:

Instead of saying, "Jai Guru Dev" at the conclusion of group meditation,
saying, "Jai Edgar Hoover".

Also, back when MUM was called MIU, I enjoyed calling it the "Maharishi
International House Of Pancakes", or MI-HOP.:-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "richardwillytexwilliams" <willytex@...>