Before group meditation we had a group checking.  The teacher asked
when we open our eyes whether we had any thoughts.  This woman shook
her head to signify no.  So we closed our eyes again.   He asked
again.  She said she had no thoughts.  He did this on and on and
eventually told he she was having thoughts and moved on with the
checking.

On my CIC flying block at Cobb we had a very wild bunch.  There was a
fiddler from Boston.  After lights out we gathered outside and began
dancing to the music of the fiddler.  A couple nights straight
eventually the teachers came out and told us to stop the music, stop
dancing and go to bed.

On one of my residence course at the Holiday inn in Hollywood, Florida
some of us went to the bar to just take in the atmosphere.  There we
came upon our teachers, a man and a woman, having an intimate beer
together.  No, they didn't ask us to join them.