I remember back in the day, during the Merv wave, a lot
of initiations were taking place. One Saturday evening,
after the last person was initiated and left to meditate, those who were
involved...teachers, helpers, etc., decided to go out to dinner.
Unfortunately they forgot about the last initiate. A few hours later
 when we returned to the center we noticed a pair of
shoes outside the door of the initiation room. When we opened the
door the initiate was still meditating. The only thing we would
say was "Was it easy."?