Since one of our  favourite Canadians is feeling too

delicate to be interviewed on ZomGas the producers
have decided that our very favourite Jew, Jesus of
Nazareth, is more than up to taking his place in the exalted
number 7 spot.

For something different we've decided 12 answers following by
3 questions might be the ticket. Anyone wishing to provide
questions to the answers or answers to the questions
is encouraged to do so. If you pretend to be ignoring us we reserve the
right to provide questions and answers in a later episode.

12 Answers:

1. Love
2. Tolerance
3. Money
4. America
5. God
6. Hinduism
7. The Pope
8. Young Children
9. Newfoundland
10. Summa Theologica
11. Paul the Apostle
12. The US Dollar

3 Questions:

1. If Jesus arrived at the US Mexican border would he be given a visa?

2. If Jesus arrived at the US Mexican boader would he consider himself a
Christian?

3. If I took a car abondoned by the roadside due its driver experiencing "The
Rapture"
would that be considered stealing in the biblical sense?