--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> Since one of our  favourite Canadians is feeling too
>
> delicate to be interviewed on ZomGas the producers
> have decided that our very favourite Jew, Jesus of
> Nazareth, is more than up to taking his place in the exalted
> number 7 spot.
>
> For something different we've decided 12 answers following by
> 3 questions might be the ticket. Anyone wishing to provide
> questions to the answers or answers to the questions
> is encouraged to do so. If you pretend to be ignoring us we reserve
the
> right to provide questions and answers in a later episode.
>
> 12 Answers:
>
> 1. Love    What's Mike's last name?
> 2. Tolerance What is social lubricant?
> 3. Money What is close to Being?
> 4. America What is the name of reincarnated Rome?
> 5. God What is doG spelled backward?
> 6. Hinduism What does Vaj get a hard on about?
> 7. The Pope  What is the title sometimes given to the head of
Greenwich Villiage?
> 8. Young Children Who often get loaded with issues pertaining to
divorce? (can't speak from experience)
> 9. Newfoundland What is a breed of dog?
> 10. Summa Theologica What is the name of a religious treatise probably
no one has heard of?
> 11. Paul the Apostle What is the name of the goy who started the
Catholic Church?  (Okay, I meant to write "guy", but it came out wrong.
I will let it stand.  Also, my wife and son just advise me that it was
Peter who started the Catholic Church.  Okay.)
> 12. The US Dollar What are people drinking rum and Coca Cola, and
working for, if you substitute "Yankee" for "US"?

> 3 Questions:
>
> 1. If Jesus arrived at the US Mexican border would he be given a visa?
Yes, because Jesus is a common Mexican name, although pronounced
differently there.

> 2. If Jesus arrived at the US Mexican boader would he consider himself
a Christian? This we don't know.  We think so, though.

> 3. If I took a car abondoned by the roadside due its driver
experiencing "The Rapture"
> would that be considered stealing in the biblical sense? No, but the
more important question would be would you then "know" the car in the
biblical sense.