On 08/04/2011 03:51 PM, sparaig wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu<noozguru@...>  wrote:
>> On 08/04/2011 10:26 AM, raunchydog wrote:

My experience and what Indian traditions have found down throughout the
centuries. I used to check people who should not have learned TM. I took
it that the teacher was so hard up for money they ignored the rules
about teaching people with certain problems. I wound up checking some
psychotics.

The mantra shastra on this is that agni mantras are not for the public
and yet they are taught in TM. And MMY started out teaching shanti
mantras which ARE safe. But then so did every other guru. Guess he
wanted to be different. The first technique is just a "warm up" since
the second is a more traditional mantra though an agni mantra.

Not to worry though. The TMO will have it's head in the clouds as the
economy collapses and never adjust their prices. Hence no one except
those with money to throw away will learn.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: