--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 08/04/2011 03:51 PM, sparaig wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu<noozguru@>  wrote:

Are you suggesting that psychotics are never taught by other meditation
teachers?

"Kundalini syndrome" is a proposed DSM term used to describe super-heavy
unstressing found in some who practice certain kinds of meditation techniques.
TM wasn't mentioned as one of those practices, at least by name, IIRC.

In fact, research on TM is used to justify the new proposal in the DSM that
practitioners of meditation who report derealization but who otherwise have no
symptoms, shouldn't be counted as being mentally unhealthy.

> The mantra shastra on this is that agni mantras are not for the public
> and yet they are taught in TM. And MMY started out teaching shanti
> mantras which ARE safe. But then so did every other guru. Guess he
> wanted to be different. The first technique is just a "warm up" since
> the second is a more traditional mantra though an agni mantra.

Eh, MMY believed differently. In fact, he insisted that his was the proper
interpretation, but time will tell.

> Not to worry though. The TMO will have it's head in the clouds as the
> economy collapses and never adjust their prices. Hence no one except
> those with money to throw away will learn.

Other than the kids learning via the David Lynch Foundation, you mean?

Sounds to me like someone is in denial here, and it isn't necessarily the True
Believers...

L.