From: Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com>
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: I'm a new meditator
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2011, 6:49 PM

      From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Denise Evans
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 7:43 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: I'm a new meditator    There are many
different methods for "meditation".  TM is a technique taught by Maharishi who
was a Hindu.  Nothing against it, as I haven't done it or paid to learn it, but
it is based on an interpretation of Hinduism possibly somewhat unique to
Maharishi from what I've gleaned from posts on these website.  There are many
ways to meditate that are free and published.  But I think it’s noteworthy how
deep her meditation is right off the bat. I think that says something about the
efficacy of TM.