--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@...> wrote:

> On Aug 8, 2011, at 3:03 PM, Ravi Yogi wrote:
>
> > Thanks Curtis - some of us never had cultish mindset like you guys and
> > don't have to carry this burden for rest of our lives. To compare M with
> > Mao is sick and twisted.
>
> How about a comparison with Bozo The Clown instead?
> Would that be any better?  After all, he did laugh
> a lot.
>
> Sal

Yes Sal, clown is a very close match, the Guru is just mocking his and others's
story. People caught up in the stories get naturally hurt, some like Curtis
replace their painful story with the clowns made-up story for a while and seem
resentful for their entire lives.

So the point of the clown is to not replace stories but become the perfect
actor.