Yeah, but oddly, emptybill seems a heck of a lot happier than you do, Vaj.

Spreading your doom and gloom stories is all you do. Trying to convince the
rest of us to see the world through shit colored glasses, as you do. It ain't
working.

The world isn't a perfect place, but even those who see a lot of wisdom in what
Maharishi taught us, aren't going to join in your despair, your unremitting
bleak outlook for us.

As the Brits would say, get stuffed. :-)