Dude, nobody in "Cali" smokes doobies anymore...everyone is vaporizing. That is
to say, they "vape."

Just in case anyone doesn't know... A vaporizer heats the "contents" to a
specific temperature that allows you to determine (by temperature) which
aspects of the contents you would like to imbibe. FYI, the heater on a
vaporizer is more than hot enough to ignite feathers.

No smoke is emitted- after all smokers are considered "evil" here and are
properly sneered at with long condescending faces. There are three stores
within walking distance of my home in San Jose that sell the devices and/or the
"medicine." One location has a "medicine sharing room" to help the
"underprivileged".

There is a lounge downtown where you are allowed to bring your own medicine. It
is basically like a very well appointed bar filled with young, extremely
beautiful ladies whose job it is to up-sell you overly-priced "munchies" after
the "medicine" kicks in.

One dispensary is appropriately located next to my favorite Starbucks. Other
than seeing one elderly person in a walker, most of the clients appear to be in
their early to mid twenties....I didn't know our youth were so ill.

Here's a link to a video of the lounge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgoewwiaWqo

P.S. The city just voted to reduce the number of dispensaries to 10. The Fed
are also coming up with creative ways to hassle the landlords and are issuing
threats of jail time..to the building owners..not the dispensary operators.....