--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> I think you may be onto something, nostalgia is a powerful drug and I am no
> stranger to its charms.  I found this last post to be even more confusing
> with its deadpan delivery of actual beliefs within the character. I believe
> he may have lost himself in this new identity.
>
> Your excellent story reminds me of a reported scene in some foreign airport
> in Europe before a course.  An initiator was wandering around lost until a
> European man came up to him and asked "are you with the TM people."  He
> responded "how did you know" undoubtedly hoping for some recognition for his
> special appearance due to he cherished inner state.
>
> "Because you look clean and lost like all the others!"

As long as I can remember, have had a really lousy
sense of direction. I'd be surprised, though, if that was more
common amongst TMers than the general population, for
some peculiar reason.... Hmmm.... one possible explanation could be
that anxiety might be one of the reasons people wanna
learn meditation. I guess anxiety is one factor that could
mess up ones sense of direction...