--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> Turqb, what a fabulous opportunity in life that you had, to have been there
> at that very pivotal moment of world consciousness in the 20th Century.  That
> Merv Griffen show.  Would be like having witnessed the moments of Eckhart
> Tolle on Oprah, a moment of broad change in world consciousness.
>
> You, should just shake off this faint-heartedness of yours and be with us
> here in Fairfield again.  It would do the world some good also.  Bring
> CurtisDB along too.  I pray for you.
>
> Jai Adi Shankara, -Buck

So if this is the non-schtick level of your belief system, why not use your
name Doug? Why maintain the level of insincerity conveyed by this alias?  Are
you afraid to stand behind your convictions?  I think it may be you who is
faint of heart.

And since I am a meditator like you, what you are really focusing on is my lack
of shared beliefs, a level of life that Maharishi himself poo-pooed as
superficial.