On Oct 16, 2011, at 2:22 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

> TM connection: remember when MMY told people not to peanut butter
> because it would make them dull.  Of course  we also had a epidemic in
> the TM community of hypoglycemia and folks found eating peanut grounded
> them out.

Is there anything he or his groupies *didn't*
say "No" to?  I remember all sorts of prohibitions:
no meat (of course) no tomatoes, no potatoes, no
fruits and vegetables together, no coffee, no
peanut butter, no this, no that. Strangely enough,
though, he always pushed sugar and white flour.
And ice cream.  It was like he wanted to surround
himself with spaced-out, flabby, protein-deficient
zombies.  Which is pretty much what he got.

Sal