Judy, I misinterpreted the association with "What Lola Wants Lola Gets". Steve
was not mocking Bob. I apologize to all. Maybe my post can serve (we will never
know) a preemptive function here. I just felt the shock of experiencing someone
who had *entirely eliminated the sense of pride* in his apology. I evidently
drew too precipitately the conclusion that Steve was implying something (by the
reference to Lola) that I felt ignored shamefully the real significance of
Bob's post. This morning I can't even find exactly what it was which made me
misinterpret Steve. Nevertheless, as I am sure you know, there will be persons
known to yourself who will not like Bob having done what he did. And, as I say,
perhaps my post will deter these good people from acting like hungry jackals.